Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wassup?

We cool? Peace out.

3 comments:

Stuart said...

Is this what we have come to now? Everything is fine and dandy, so we never talk anymore?
Well, I miss you all. Perhaps our paths will cross in cyberspace again some day.

Michael said...

I thought we we're fine and dandy until Mom is sitting in BGT and telling everyone in earshot that she should never have listened to her children who tried to keep her from moving in to the apartment sooner.

Of course, if where we are now is good enough, that's fine too. We can just put this blog in mothballs until you need it for me. The Alzheimer's / psoriasis link is strong.

BTW, I'm working on the dive boat next weekend. Did I tell you all how I ran out of air at 40ft back in May?

Levelle said...

Aw Stuart - we miss you too! It's funny, but I definitely come to the blog for check-ups many times a day. I know the count on comments so that I don't have to click on a post to see if there are any new comments.

Anywho...I had a delicious dinner with Mom and while I was cooking it she said something along the lines of "I'm going to miss this next week when I have to start cooking again." Next week!?! Do you think she's ready to move on this or what!?! I tell you, I think the anxiety or do/should I go was really weighing on Mom. I think deep down she knew she should go, but now the decision is made (her own doing of course :-) ) and she seems more peaceful with it. I don't think she's going to want to wake up every day wondering if this is the day that she moves. Obiously calendars are her week point so we can't just put a date on the calendar and tell her that is moving day. She just frets. (she still convinced that her doctor appt is tomorrow - that is every tomorrow! Now she has to worry because Emily called her to tell her that the Columbarium dedication is not until November now.)

So...my vote - however week it is since I'm going to be out of town this week - is that everyone who visits talks about the apartment, gets her thinking about what to take and takes her queue when the moment is right to say let's do it now rather than later. As far as I know, she can begin moving in any time from Monday on. Her "daily rent" will begin then. I can call Linda for the specifics of how to go about getting keys (ugh) etc. If anyone else need to contact Linda, the BGT number is 410-377-2100 and her name is Linda Reardon.

Okay - how's that for a comment Stuart?

Love always, Levelle

PS - Stuart, it looks like we'll be down is Durham late on Monday and leaving early on Wednesday morning. Is it alright if we crash at your house on Monday and Tuesday nights?

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles