Mom's message to you Stuart was after I told her on Friday night that my brothers wanted her to have 24 hour care so badly that they had lined up someone to stay with her starting Monday. She went inside to call each of you to tell you she wouldn't let them in.
Not able to reach any of you, she told me that you had all left town because you were too afraid to face her.
Sorry :) At the time it seemed like a good arguement.
3 comments:
Did you talk to anyone today? I can post about Uncle Jim's call this morning if you haven't heard.
No I got the early report from Quinn, but Danny was just on his way over. I'm trying to be cautious with my optimism.
BTW, Mom left me a voice mail here at the house late yesterday: "Tell him he is way off base. I'm staying."
Mom's message to you Stuart was after I told her on Friday night that my brothers wanted her to have 24 hour care so badly that they had lined up someone to stay with her starting Monday. She went inside to call each of you to tell you she wouldn't let them in.
Not able to reach any of you, she told me that you had all left town because you were too afraid to face her.
Sorry :) At the time it seemed like a good arguement.
Post a Comment