I guess you did miss something. Mom gave John a graduation card. Her note on the card read, "Dear Granny, Good Luck." I guess it's a good thing that we're able to get a chuckle out of the little things. BTW, I'm going to stop at mom's on my way to work on Tuesday and see if she wants to make a trip to the bank.
And happy belated birthday Danny. I tried to get Mom to call you last night but She was sure it was Uncle Jim's birthday, not yours. (Uncle Jim's was on the 5th).
4 comments:
Did I miss something?
Birthday? BGT?
I guess you did miss something. Mom gave John a graduation card. Her note on the card read, "Dear Granny, Good Luck." I guess it's a good thing that we're able to get a chuckle out of the little things. BTW, I'm going to stop at mom's on my way to work on Tuesday and see if she wants to make a trip to the bank.
And Monday was Danny's birthday.
And happy belated birthday Danny. I tried to get Mom to call you last night but She was sure it was Uncle Jim's birthday, not yours. (Uncle Jim's was on the 5th).
Post a Comment