Saturday, July 19, 2008
OK, Levelle just worked up the courage
Levelle just went downstairs. Mom's laying on the couch (much cooler than us!) Levelle told her that she loved her to which Mom replied, "I don't like the way you show it." Levelle asked her if she remembered the book that she hand-wrote for us all back in 2001. Levelle showed her the book and paged through it so Mom could see it was in her handwriting. She reminded her that it was a book of wisdom that she (mom) had put together with prayers and essays of lessons that she wanted us all to learn. Then she said, "I'd like you to consider reading this page. This is why we are here. We love you and we care about you and you are the one who taught us our lessons. " She left her with the "Sage Advice" page open. Keep praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......
1 comment:
Y'all got a "Mom" book? Did I forget that or was it just for the girls? :(
BTW, we all know Mom has AD but has she actually be "evaluated" yet by a doctor for it? I know it can't be specifically diagnosed but if it was a doctor telling her she had it, would she accept that easier?
Post a Comment