Monday, July 21, 2008

Paul's Monday morning report

Paul reports that Mom's pendulum had swung back to the negative side early this morning. She was apparently again dealing with a touch of the side effects of the Aricept. She didn't kneel during Mass and went straight for the car after receiving holy communion. They picked up milk on the way home and she apologized for not being able to invite him in for breakfast today.

Mom did not mention BG or much of anything else to Paul. When asked how her weekend was, she simply replied that "she did not have a good one" but did not elaborate further.

The pendulum's swing is not unexpected by me nor did I think that our efforts could be stopped. Yes, I'm disappointed but we shall go forward with her move to BG as gently as possible.

Love, Danny

3 comments:

Levelle said...

Hopefully her lunch time visitor will help to even her keel. Megan, can you call Mrs. Leonard to see who it is? Give them a heads up and ask for an update when their done. (this is for my benefit ;-) )

Danny said...

Levelle, do you want me to try to arrange for Shannon as a sitter for your l'il darlin's? Or do you actually intend on using them as your body guards? ;-)

Megan said...

I was planning on going there to work in the basement today. I'm not above eavesdropping to get a feel for her current feelings. I'll call Mrs. Leonard before I go, and I'll stick around until the Blanchard battalion arrives.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles