not me but if no one does it tonight and if I have time this afternoon, I'll do one. Of course I wasn't there but I can try to piece it together from reports. As I told Quinn, it would be a good idea to summarize what happened here - for posterity's sake.
Danny doesn't write at night, and when I called him Friday morning to discuss the bad reports he said he hadn't looked at the blog in a long time. Guess I'll have to catch him early in the am.
Yep, Melanie remembers that Mom said all (most?) of those www's came from clippings that she had put on the fridge at one time or another. I'm going to have to read that book tonight to find out what other useful tidbits are in there. I'll also try to post a picture of the outside to make it easier for Stuart and Danny to find their copies.
One thing I was telling Michael last night was that during my talk with Mom on Frisay night, she said, "Brighton Gardens was my idea. I never should have shown it to THEM. I just wanted them to see where I would like to go if I ever needed to go somewhere." She also told me she has seen many "homes" and BG was the best.
6 comments:
not me but if no one does it tonight and if I have time this afternoon, I'll do one. Of course I wasn't there but I can try to piece it together from reports. As I told Quinn, it would be a good idea to summarize what happened here - for posterity's sake.
Danny doesn't write at night, and when I called him Friday morning to discuss the bad reports he said he hadn't looked at the blog in a long time. Guess I'll have to catch him early in the am.
While you are waiting, check out this link, if it worked. From Ann Landers on August 4, 2001.
http://nannermusingsdujour.blogspot.com/2001/08/from-ann-landers-on-august-4-dear-ann.html
Yep, Melanie remembers that Mom said all (most?) of those www's came from clippings that she had put on the fridge at one time or another. I'm going to have to read that book tonight to find out what other useful tidbits are in there. I'll also try to post a picture of the outside to make it easier for Stuart and Danny to find their copies.
12:02 a.m. and I'm bleary-eyed...waiting...waiting. Danny should be up by 3 or 4 a.m. I'm sure I'll sleep...eventually.
Is Danny staying at Mom's? He might be.
One thing I was telling Michael last night was that during my talk with Mom on Frisay night, she said, "Brighton Gardens was my idea. I never should have shown it to THEM. I just wanted them to see where I would like to go if I ever needed to go somewhere." She also told me she has seen many "homes" and BG was the best.
Post a Comment