I just called Mrs. Leonard to thank her for her offer of help. As Megan said, she's anxious, willing and available to help. She and Gerry are getting together a list of people who can bring a meal and share it with mom. She also said she can drive Mom where ever she needs to go. So, once Michael goes home, let's fit these ladies into the rotation. Maybe they can stop by for lunches.
She said that Mom has done so much for her over the years that this is the least she can do.
I want to be a tough guy so we can get Mom into AL faster and then Mrs. Leonard breaks my heart.
I called Mom to tell her I loved her. She's busy looking for that darn photo that Mrs. Lawrence asked her about - been worried about it all day because Mrs. Lawrence is coming for dinner. This breaks my heart, too. We're lucky we can still tell we love her and she knows we mean it.
Group hug, Lel
1 comment:
Yep, different day, different game plan. Perhaps this is helping all of our brain power since we seem to have to shift gears every other day or so. It's like exercise for our brains ;-)!
Love, Levelle
Post a Comment