Sunday, July 20, 2008

Totally Off the Subject

Who else is completely impressed that Danny can post blog entries in various font colors, send text messages that are several sentences long and broadcast those text messages to multiple phone numbers?

Will wonders never cease today?

4 comments:

Levelle said...

Hey, hey...I posted in color last week! But it is impressive for an old fella ;-)

Love, Levelle

PS Where's his full update?!? I'm dying here!

Michael said...

I was just wondering which grandchild helped him.

Megan said...

The best part about Danny's technology savvy is that WE CAN HEAR HIM!

Michael said...

The next thing you know, Paul will post something.


okay. stop laughing.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles