Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Schedule....

I worked so hard putting together a spreadsheet with inserted text blocks and now I can't figure out how to get it on here. bummer! Anywho - the schedule for the next two weeks is...

Megan - Monday 7/14, Friday 7/18, Tuesday 7/22
Quinn - Tuesday 7/15, Saturday 7/19, Wednesday 7/23
Danny - Wednesday 7/16, Sunday 7/20, Saturday 7/26 (unless you want to talk to Leland about coming down)
Levelle - Thursday 7/17, Monday 7/21, Thursday 7/24 (Johns McLaughlin's Farewell Luncheon), Friday 7/25

I will do the weekend morning masses. I will be out of town starting after mass on the 26th until late on the 2nd of August. I will take mass on the 3rd if Uncle Jim is not. I will also do dinner on the 3rd.

that's all for now - Levelle

1 comment:

quinn said...

I have called and left a message with Uncle Jim. His mesage said that he was out until Weds. Let you know when I hear from him. I can't do this Sunday for mass, but I can do the next Sat. and/or Sun.
Out-of-towners stay home and enjoy your families, weekends are easy for me to cover and enjoy my family.
As always, go gently,
Quinn

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles