No not Mom's house. How much cleaner could that be?
Three things, for those that are interested:
1) I am bringing a replacement computer for Mom's house with me. (Yes, something built in the 21st century!) It will have a pre-Vista version of Windows, probably XP or 2005, with Word and Excel. If anyone has special requirements I need to know that before 4:00 today. I'll bring the tools necessary to convert files and move Quicken. Does anyone know of other software that would need to be considered?
2) I will email out this afternoon a new Md Health Care Appointment form to Uncle Larry with a copy to Quinn. If anyone wants one made for them I'll be happy to draft it, and Quinn likes the power. Just say the word.
3) Danny and I are scheduled to meet with a financial planner re Mom's estate on Thursday afternoon. If anyone wants details, just ask.
See you tomorrow.
UPDATE - My EKG looked reasonably OK (only slight ST elevation, but this is my first one so nothing to compare to), so the doc is having me do an ECHO and stress test on Tuesday. Pass those and I will be cleared with just an admonishment to change coping mechanisms.
Who was it that said none of would do anything about it until too late?
2 comments:
I understand only you and Shane are coming up this weekend. Are you planning on staying at Mom's house or would you like to stay at mine?
See you soon - Love, Levelle
PS We have room for anyone who needs it. My kids love having cousins visit!
Excellent, Boo. Leland and Henry will be coming for the weekend. Except for the time they spend at Camp Danny.
Love, Megan
Post a Comment