Monday, July 14, 2008

Support Group

I forgot to tell you all about a support group that my friend Moppie learned of. Her mother-in-law was recently diagnosed with AD, though hers seems less advanced than mom's. Anyhow, Moppie and I are going this week.

The support group meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Coldwell Banker building at Padonia Plaza. It’s run by Chris Sparks (410) 252-2111. I'll try to find out what time, if you're interested.

2 comments:

Levelle said...

It's from 7-8:00. I'll go too. It says on alz.org that you have to call ahead. If you and Moppie are calling, just add my name. (or I can call for us if you want) thanks.

Love, Levelle

Megan said...

I'll call, I've got the number handy.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles