Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time

Was it just two months ago today?...seems like two years ago.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is so true. We've been so overwhelmed- timewise and spiritwise- with mom, that I think we've hardly had time to grieve our loss. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. I miss him terribly and hope that he is somehow guiding us in our care of mom.

Mom has been telling her friends all week that she is moving on Friday. As of this moment, I'm waiting for a call back from BGT to see how possible that actually is. If it is, I've got Matt on board to move her bed, etc., tonight and I'll take her over tomorrow. She's been anxious about this all week, the uncertainty of it all is getting to her.

I'll keep you posted.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles