Sunday, July 13, 2008

Talked to Paul Last Night

Paul keeps mentioning that he'll be "Uncle Will". I'm not sure that would be a good idea. He needs sleep and privacy, neither of which would be easy in that small house. And taking care of mom's needs long-term wouldn't work out very well for him. I'm worried if he moves in, we'll never get mom out of there.

Funny, mom told him that Uncle Jim and Levelle took her to see Brighton Gardens. She spoke of it in glowing terms but said she's not ready. Paul thinks she'll never be ready.

I'll head over there for lunch today and see you all at Megan's later.

-Lel

2 comments:

Michael said...

cool. How did Uncle Jim manage to convince her to go for the visit. I'd be interested in knowing becuase I thought I had a fool-proof plan.

Stuart said...

How about if Paul tells Mom he'll move in with her into Brighton Gardens? Then he can get back out when she is settled.

Thanks for the fin yesterday and hospitality. Sorry I missed today at the Strott's.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles