Dear JW in NC, I am not sure about in Baltimore but all is well in Singapore.
I had a nice chat with Alex last night. He was appalled that Granny used the F and B words. He figured that maybe he inherited his bad language from her. I assured him he got those genes from his GrandPat.
We also got to talking about Dad's occassional bouts of being the family disciplinarian after getting home from work. I explained the pressure he was under at W.E. and sometimes that could make him a tad bit hard on us. Alex seemed shocked and said "wow, I can't even imagine Gramps frowning." Hmmmm... that's how I remember our grandparents too. Life is funny sometimes, but in a good way.
I hope you all get a life after Mom is safe and sound at BG :-} This constant posting is too much for me. I'd rather just get together for the bored meetings.
3 comments:
Dear JW in NC, I am not sure about in Baltimore but all is well in Singapore.
I had a nice chat with Alex last night. He was appalled that Granny used the F and B words. He figured that maybe he inherited his bad language from her. I assured him he got those genes from his GrandPat.
We also got to talking about Dad's occassional bouts of being the family disciplinarian after getting home from work. I explained the pressure he was under at W.E. and sometimes that could make him a tad bit hard on us. Alex seemed shocked and said "wow, I can't even imagine Gramps frowning." Hmmmm... that's how I remember our grandparents too. Life is funny sometimes, but in a good way.
just a story while we are waiting....
Quinn????
I hope you all get a life after Mom is safe and sound at BG :-} This constant posting is too much for me. I'd rather just get together for the bored meetings.
Oh. I get it. Leave the foreigners out of the loop. Fine then.
Melanie, let's cancel the trip in December. We're obviously not wanted.
Post a Comment