Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Based on what you locals have seen

when would be the best time for me to come from the next two weekends?

If Mom hasn't moved in, I wouldn't mind showing up and taking her and a few things over in my truck. She hasn't shown me around BG yet. In fact, I have never been on their campus. So she might be willing to take me over there and we can see about putting things in the apartment.

I also want to see what the broker has done, but I haven't heard if he will be ready with a portfolio plan by Friday. I'll try him tomorrow. Besides the blues, any other plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Megan said...

You all are welcome to come watch Henry perform in The Wizard of Oz. Or for more excitement, you can help mom with the kitchen floor. (critique-we saw opening night, and there were quite a few bugs to work out.)

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles