Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Another Bad Morning
Paul called me at 6:15 this a.m. to tell me Mom had diarrhea again and was pretty confused. When he got there she was trying to get outside using her car keys. I'm not sure what her intentions were, but it is very concerning to think she was going to take herself somewhere in a very unsteady condition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......
3 comments:
Was he sure it was the car keys? Jim took them off of her keychain and, presumably, hid them. Even if she didn't have them it would be good to know if she thought she was going to have to take/drive herself somewhere.
Jim had put them on top of the china closet, next to the garage door opener. I thought it was good idea not to hide them, just put them out of the way so as to not to confuse her.
I also brought her home the other day and she tried to open the front door with the car keys. I pointed out the mistake and suggested she put the keys back on the china closet for the same reason. She said it was a good idea and appreciated that they were still there "in case of emergency". Why she takes them down, I don't know.
Matt got locksets tonight. He plans to install them Saturday.
Post a Comment