5:00 pm Wednesday at Mom's house. Have at least one un-related witness there (George, the attorney can act as the second witness but feel free to have a friend of mom's there if you want.)I don't think that Mom has any issue with this, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.
Is this the earliest he can be there. We are dangerously close to her sundowning.
What is sundowning? Is this eubonics for it's getting dark out and Mom will be too sleepy?
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sundowning/HQ01463
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sundowning/HQ01463Can't figure out how to put a link in here but you can google it.
Maybe whoever is over there this afternoon can get her to take a little nap, in anticipation of the visit.
Thanks. Scary. I hadn't come across that term on other websites.http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sundowning/HQ01463http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/alzheimers-stages/AZ00041
and I can't figure hyperlinks either.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
5:00 pm Wednesday at Mom's house.
Have at least one un-related witness there (George, the attorney can act as the second witness but feel free to have a friend of mom's there if you want.)
I don't think that Mom has any issue with this, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.
Is this the earliest he can be there. We are dangerously close to her sundowning.
What is sundowning? Is this eubonics for it's getting dark out and Mom will be too sleepy?
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sundowning/HQ01463
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/
sundowning/HQ01463
Can't figure out how to put a link in here but you can google it.
Maybe whoever is over there this afternoon can get her to take a little nap, in anticipation of the visit.
Thanks. Scary. I hadn't come across that term on other websites.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sundowning/HQ01463
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/alzheimers-stages/AZ00041
and I can't figure hyperlinks either.
Post a Comment