For those who have created Google accounts for blogging (which is easy to do) and want to add posts and comments here under their own name here, you have to add yourself as a contributor to this blog first, after logging in with the FB user name. You'll then get an e-mail to activate your ability to be a contributor here. Alternatively, just send me (at msmith_... ) the e-mail address that you used to get your google account and I'll do it for you. I think you also have to be logged in as FB if you want to add photos. Alternatively, send them to me and I'll do that too. Love, gratitude and admiration to all.
- Feed the homeless.
- Shelter the imprisoned.
- Visit the hungry.
- Clothe the thirsty.
- Have drinks with the naked.
- But most importantly, care for the sick because we have already done the other one.
6 comments:
Love the pictures!
I was wondering where they were coming from! Very entertaining Mike - thanks.
Love, Levelle
Sorry I don't seem to have any decent pictures of Andy, John, Henry or Chris. I sure I hope I haven't missed anyone else. - Michael
okay, I did. Next generation too and I've added some important ones to the bottom of the page too. Could someone also send me a good picture of Mom? The ones I have are pretty bad.
Okay, I figured out how to add a list of Alhzeimer's reference websites. If any of you have a folder of Favorites, can you send them to me? Assuming you have Windows IE, the easiest way to do that is something like [file] [import/export] [export favorites] [choose the folder where your Alhzeimer's website addresses are] [name the new bookmark file] then e-mail that file to me. Thanks.
I'll send you some later but I'm hoping that she has another form of dementia that might be treatable, like hypothyroidism exacerbated by dehydration. (Sending links now might be a jinx.)
Hopkins has a respectable memory center. I might try to talk to Mom about that this weekend. She is well aware that she has the problem - may be that she'll feel like fighting it.
Post a Comment