Saturday, June 28, 2008

Next Week's Schedule - Morning and Lunch/dinner

As long as Paul is covering morning Mass, someone should check on Mom once a day - preferably at a meal time to make sure she's eating.

I'll be there on Thursday, July 3 - if anyone talks to Paul and he would like a break, please let me know and I will do Mass on 7/3 and 7/4. I'm going to talk to Uncle Bob and see about meeting them somewhere after their sibling lunch, so we can at least visit BGT.

Assuming Michael can take over on 7/4. And me, Stuart or Michael will do 7/5 and 7/6.

So Danny, Quinn, Levelle and Megan: only one visit per day is needed on 6/30, 7/1 and 7/2! One of you gets a vacation. If Mrs Spurrier is going over one day, even better.

Mom is never going to think she need AL if we keep hovering. I know you tried this week but tougher love time.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Let me do Monday. I'm least likely to have any conflicts with Henry's schedule then. I'm here at her house now (Saturday afternoon). I've already told her I'll be back tomorrow to work in dad's workshop, and Monday will be more of the same-- perhaps I won't be seen as hovering. I'll let you know later how things go tonight.

Love, the artful magpie

Stuart said...

I will likely be going to Mass on the 4th and the 5th, and I will be happy to take Mom if she hasn't "already gone" by the time I get there at 5am.

Levelle said...

I'll be ther for mass and breakfast on Sunday. I can do lunch on Monday, Dinner on Tuesday and Breakfast on Wednesday if that's okay.

quinn said...

I will do dinner on Weds. Levelle, I will be there for breakfast on Monday and Megan is doing dinner, so you do not have to go at lunch time.

Michael said...

Melanie and I can take Mom to mass, second mass, the cemetery, etc. starting on Friday. We'll be there every day for at least one meal or more.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles