First, I just had a very brief conversation with Mom; Melanie talked to her on Friday and Alex had lunch with her Saturday. No major senior moments but a fair bit of forgotten words. If Stuart is really running 10 miles a day, then I am really impressed with him; but also for Mom knowing that.
I have been reading up on the Brighton Gardens of Towson website and that looks quite good. I must have passed it a dozen times whenever I am in Baltimore but I didn't even know it was there. Good job Levelle & Quinn (and whoever else was involved). I like the description of the progressive Alzheimer’s care but I didn't see much in terms of what the apartments/ rooms are like but I trust your judgment.
Finally, I know I come in last place in being helpful in Baltimore but do I at least win any prizes for being the first to figure out how to blog under my own name?
1 comment:
Since Friday May 29th I have traded my running for a pack a day habit. Not a good trade.
Stuart
Post a Comment