Do we have a weekend plan for coverage yet? Henry is marching in his first parade with the high school band on Saturday, so I'd like to be there for that... 3:30pm. But I can do Saturday lunch, and maybe even bring Mom home with me to watch the parade.
I could theoretically do Saturday morning or any Mass/meal on Sunday.
Love, Megan Sprinkle
5 comments:
I'm going to do mass both mornings and take her to our pool for an hour or so on Sunday morning if she is feeling up to it. We are celebrating Kevin's birthday there on Sunday afternoon, but I didn't think she'd want to be there for the party.
Can I opt out of the coverage this weekend & get back to it any or all evenings next week? I've got a ton of stuff to catch up on at home in preparation for the offsprinkles graduates' celebration party next weekend (4th of July weekend).
BTW-Have we picked a specific date for that gathering? Sat. or Sun.? Early afternoon until...?
Danny
Let me know what coverage is needed and I will fill-in.
-Lel
The earliest I could be there is late on the night of the third, making Mass on Friday am the first I can chip in.
If I come up I'll take Mom to the Orioles game on the afternoon of the 4th and fireworks over the inner harbor later that night. Does she have a baseball glove?
Danny, please take the weekend off. And Leland, you should stay home too. I really don't have much going on. I'll do Saturday lunch and if she'll go to the Saturday parade with me, I'll keep her out for dinner too. Sunday I can do lunch and dinner, and just hang out there and start a project in dad's workshop. That way, I won't be 'hovering.'
Post a Comment