Monday: Paul, Mass. Megan, dinner.
Tuesday: Paul, Mass. Levelle, dinner.
Wednesday: Paul, Mass. Danny, dinner.
Thursday: Leland, Mass and dinner. (lunch with Uncle Jim, Bob and Aunt Melmarie)
Friday: Michael, Mass and dinner.
Saturday: Stuart, Mass (8:15 am Cathedral), family dinner party.
Sunday: Michael/Staurt/Lel Mass (8am St. Mary's), Michael dinner.
Any conflicts, please post. Also, can we all meet for breakfast at Nautilus Diner on Friday or Saturday? I was enjoying that and missed it this week.
Love, Lel
5 comments:
Mrs. Spurrier and Mrs. Lawrence are taking dinner over toomorrow evening. So I will just call to say hello.
I can't do Friday breakfast, but I could do Saturday. (doesn't make too much sense to do it on Sat since we'll all be together all day at Danny's)
-Levelle
Lel said: Also, can we all meet for breakfast at Nautilus Diner on Friday or Saturday? I was enjoying that and missed it this week.
Michael says: Sure, I'll be up with Melanie and Mom right after mass. What's the topic of discussion?
Possible topic:
The Orioles' inability to beat the mediocre teams when they have such success against the top tier teams.
Actually we might have better luck solving this problem.
We could surprise Paul at the Village Inn one evening, but of course not discuss anything.
Post a Comment