Hi all,
It was a calm, uneventful morning/breakfast. The usual confusion, but Mom was pleasant and cooperative with eating, some encouragement was needed for drinking, She remembered to take her antibiotic on her own.
Leland, I will go along with the united front or with you and Danny presenting it to Mom, whatever makes you guys more comfortable or whatever you think has the greatest chance of success.
I am putting together a mini case history of what has been going on with Mom before and since Dad died. I will fax it to her doctor by weds. so he will have it prior to her Friday appt. Hopefully, it will give him a pretty good idea of what we are dealing with and what we believe is the best option for Mom. Say your prayers that he will at least plant a pretty good seed in her mind that she needs assistance/assisted living.
Anyone else out there finding this more painful than dealing with Dad's peaceful death? I guess I really haven't had time to grieve yet.
Love you all,
Quinn RN,DF
1 comment:
Yes to the last question.
Post a Comment