Happy Birthday to Jamie. And bless you for putting up with the likes of our family. We're a mess sometimes. And Happy Anniversary.
And to Levelle... a special gift on June 25th: Today is your day, you can be both DF and MF all day! In fact, I'll be presumptuous and say that you can be DSF, LGF, MSF, SSF, MSF, QNF, and PSF, all day!
Love, Megan
4 comments:
Let me know if you want to add pictures to the slideshow. You'll need my account name and password to edit the album in Picasa.
-Lel
Thank you! I'm off to visit mom for a while this morning. Jamie and I are going to St. Michael's tomorrow for a little overnight get-away. I'll check beck in on mom on Saturday when I get back. We really don't have a schedule for the weekend yet. I can do Saturday breakfast or lunch. I'm going to ask her if she wants to come to our pool on Sunday (I doubt it, but it's worth a shot)
love, Levelle
Happy birthday and anniversary to the both of you. And have a great time at the Eastern Shore. I can tell you how to get to both Cheney and Rumsfeld's places in St. Michaels (off Misery Lane, apprpriately enough)if you want a special treat for Jamie.
Damn, another spelling error.
Post a Comment