Friday, June 27, 2008

Whay can I say? It was an odd day :-{ She is tucked in and down for the night. TGTIAED! This whole experience has given me a much deeper understanding of what it means to be manic. That's all for now because I'm just played out.

Megan, was tomorrow night for dinner a possibility for you? I will be there until about 2pm, but then have to get Dylan to a job interview in Westminster. I can definitely go back if you can't.

Go gently all,
Quinn

1 comment:

Levelle said...

If Megan can't do dinner, I could go back this evening. Megan, just give me a call and we'll work out the details.
-Levelle

PS Praying for an "even" day ;-)

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles