Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

not sure if Danny sent a text message to all, but he just sent one to me that says: they finished a late dinner of burgers and taters cooked on dad's Webber Grill.

Sounds like things are calm there. PTL!

Love you all, Lel

2 comments:

Levelle said...

Not sure if the casseroles ever made it to E. Baltimore, or if the money situation is going to be clear. Mom might be fine but I am kind of depressed right now.

Stuart

Gilmom5 said...

I'm steeling myself to the possibilty that Mom says no to everything, in terms of going to assisted living. She may even refuse help from all of us. I know what you mean, Stuart, I'm depressed, too.
While she sounds rational and seems rational at times, she is never rational.
I got a glimpse of this Saturday morning when she got extremely mad 3 different times. She was looking for her pocketbook, keys, glasses. All 3 times she told me "someone" was taking her stuff. All 3 times, when she found her things, she just told me "I found it". No sheepishness, no apology. I don't think she remembers that she was accusing "someone" of taking her stuff.
Sorry to be so depressing, but I am worried.
-Leland

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles