Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nice Chat

I just had a nice chat with mom. She still sounds better than she has in months but, then again, she didn't mention anything about Dynamo cookies with whiter whites and brighter colors. She mentioned she had a tiff with Quinn but she only said that followed immediately by "I hope she is not mad at me". Since Quinn is playing the tough guy I said that I had heard that she (Quinn) was a little worried that Mom wasn't eating enough. She said "well you may not know it but I HATE cooking. Levelle, bless her heart, brought over a dozen (15?) individually packed meals.... other than those, I just eat a little here and there because I don't want to cook". I said how Mrs. Rodrigues hated cooking too and only ate one full meal a day so her doctor had her drink Ensure every day. She said that was "good idea, Grandmom used to drink that too. Maybe I should get some". Next time I think I'll have the McDonalds jingle playing in the background. Maybe her subconscious will tell her she's hungry. Peace & love, Michael, CPA, MF :D

2 comments:

Gilmom5 said...

MF, my foot. That's reserved for Paul.

Michael said...

liar, liar, pants on fire. He's got to go to a lot more masses before he gets there. And Mom forgot about my drinking. :D

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles