Greetings, all. I spent the afternoon/evening with Mom and Stuart. She was busy writing thank you notes when I arrived. When I say busy, I mean she started, stopped, restarted... exactly two notes. I helped her find/spell the words she was looking for, and when I looked the first one over a little later, I saw she had signed the card, "As ever, Levelle and Vince." That's something we should watch out for if you're writing more cards with her.
Quinn, please let us know how the doctor appointment goes on Friday. And for God's sake give Mom her curlers back. She's sure you took them to curl your hair.
Love, Megan
4 comments:
Oops, find the typo.
"you're" right about the typo. :p
Good news. I learned how to fix typos. My children are so clever.
I figured that out the other day without any help from generation x, y, or z. But I could only fix my own posts. I would have told you but I thought the "I back" was a new way of Vegas talk.
BTW, if you have a pictur of Henry to add, that can be your next challenge.
Post a Comment