Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Stuart's email from this afternoon...
Quinn et al, I don't disagree with any of what you said, and I think we are preparing for that both emotionally and practically. That being said, we can continue to be gentle with her and even hope for some partial comeback. In the interim, I think how we interact with her will be not just our expression of love but the path by which we are most likely to secure her "willing" cooperation in identifying and transitioning to the future. But we know that a partial recovery (due to getting past the grieving and/or consuming nutrients) could only be temporary because of the progressive degenerative nature of her likely illness. So thanks to all for helping to identify potential options and ways to get there, and thanks to those who are helping Mom feel some degree of independence. So that means thanks to all on both counts. See you this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......
4 comments:
I think a calm conversation between mom and maybe Danny and Leland (two calm souls) talking about how much we are worried about her and what could be some options: living with one of us, having someone live with her, or moving into an assisted living facility - will be what is needed. We all want what is best for her. I don't want her to hate us for making any specific decision, I hope she can work together with us. Love - Levelle
Anyone know why when I click on the Sign In button, nothing happens? If I open in a new window it only shows changes to blogspot. I can't find any way to use fourblanchards to get to post. I can use comments by signing in with my gmail account.
Click on the sign in button in the top right hand corner. Enter the email address and password. At the next screen, click "New Post" next to the green + sign in the Dashboard.
i'm just testing too. It looks like you have to be logged in as one of the four blanchars to post an original message.....
Post a Comment