oooh, I never thought about texting you. Do you think it would cost the same amount or be international?
Paul is not interested in text messages, blogs, or any mention of mom's state. He picks her up for church and drops her right back off after that. Other than that, he is steering clear of everything. He directs all questions of 'why he's staying away and does not want to hear anything' to Danny (who has no clue).
2 comments:
text messages? I din't get any text messages. Paul, did you get any text messages?
oooh, I never thought about texting you. Do you think it would cost the same amount or be international?
Paul is not interested in text messages, blogs, or any mention of mom's state. He picks her up for church and drops her right back off after that. Other than that, he is steering clear of everything. He directs all questions of 'why he's staying away and does not want to hear anything' to Danny (who has no clue).
Post a Comment