Quick note for Michael's edification:
Mom had her MD appointment and she appears to be in good shape physically. Dr. Lavin told her to stop driving and cooking and consider assisted living. Quinn can fill in more, but Mom says that the only reason he said this is because Quinn pushed him.
At home, Mom told me that she was forced to quit driving and she would do that. But she feels that she is in a grieving period and that is why her memory is so bad. (Kubler-Ross might say "denial".) She was adamant that she is not leaving this house any way but "feet first". Actually, later in the day, she acknowledged tha at some point she would need to go to a home. The chillens are meeting in the morning to discuss strategy, since last week's strategy worked so well.
Mom went to sleep at 7:30 tonight, but then she got up at 7:45 and got dressed for Mass at Cathedral and asked if I was ready. When I convinced her that it was still Friday she went back to bed. Appears to still have some issues withe the time.
PS - I went by to see Paul this evening at the Village Inn. Nice crowd. Paul declined to hear anything about home stuff or to meet with us. He wouldn't say why he doesn't want to hear about it or discuss it, so infer what you will.
PPS - The finances are coming along well - anyone ask if they want details.
PPPS - Os win 8-5.
PPPPS - I'm a little tired of the blue cookie - can we please put a grandchild at the top.
My wine is gone, now so am I.
5 comments:
Thanks for the new blog view, and the glam.
This may get interesting. I signed on as Levelle and gave all six of the contributors Admin access. Now anyone can add pictures themselves (and do a whole lot more). I changed the photos but anyone may have done the color change.
So where do I go to "admin" things?
Never mind, I allowed pop-ups and that enabled me to click on the wrench and the bowling pin.
BTW, Levelle, I hope you don't mind.... You can always change it back and change your password. :D
Post a Comment