Dear siblin's,
Can we solidify our our plans for next weekend's gathering of the clan? Has anyone a problem with Saturday (7/5) for the date, my place, say 2pm until whenever? We're pretty flexible all weekend if suggested plan doesn't work for all. An earlier or later time is fine with us as well.
If any one needs lodging that day or while in town, we can handle some folks. Do you think some of the kiddies might enjoy a 'camp out' if I set up my tent?
Anyway, please let me know your thoughts.
Love, Danny
6 comments:
I would love to sign my kids up for Camp Danny. How long can they stay? Saturday at 2pm is good for us. Let me know what we can bring.
Saturday is great with my family. And count in my kid(s?) for Camp Danny. Feel free to assign me any goodies to bring. I'll definitely plan on bringing a dessert or two, but would be happy to bring anything else, also.
We'll be there. John's bringing his new girlfriend, Kate II, so get your questions ready :). She'll probably need a different place to stay than John.
What can I bring?
Can't wait! Lel
Hi! That works for us. We will bring a corn, tomato and avocado salad and/or any other side dish you need. I've also got a HAM leftover from the donations. Would you like me to cook it up and slice it? Can I bring a cake for Kevin too?
Love, Levelle
I could bring crabs and beer. Is Mom coming?
I can also bring crabs and beer. I'll coordinate with Stuart because getting both through customs is a pain.
Post a Comment