Monday, June 16, 2008

Let's Try 2 people approach first

I think we should try Danny and me first, especially since Danny is laying the groundwork this week.

Save the power meeting for back-up plan. I do not think we should wait til Michael gets here, though - too long.

I just need to know timing.
  • As far as I know, Thursday is POA day.
  • Friday morning is doctor's appointment.
  • Danny, when do you want me back for the talk? Levelle/Quinn, can we get an appointment to take mom over to BGT on Friday or Saturday?

Let's keep in mind how much happier Mom will be after she gets settled. As Tiny Tim said, God Bless Us Everyone!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Don't wait for me out of any thoughts for my benefit if that is what anybody is thinking. I know I'm stuck over here and next to useless in this.

Gilmom5 said...

Once we alienate Mom, you'll be fully in charge. So don't think you're useless. You're the long-term plan.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles