Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another even day. Yippee!

Mom was thoroughly, pleasantly engrossed in All About Eve on TCM when I arrived. I think it would be great for her to become a tv-head watching classic movies. Much better than staring at her thank you note project.

Uncle Larry stopped. He wants to take the guest books from the funeral home and make copies of the pages. He wants to send copies to Uncle Carroll and Aunt Frances. I couldn't find the books, but Leland said they might be with the photo albums we brought back, or maybe Quinn has them? I'll keep looking tomorrow.

Just to give you a heads-up, Quinn, Uncle Larry will be calling you soon. He thought you were so great with Dad that he wants you to 'do him in' when his time comes. Consider yourself warned.

Later, kids.

9 comments:

Michael said...

Yes, Quinn, I forgot to ask. Can you do me in too? Not yet, mind you. :p

quinn said...

I would love to. You know that it's my specialty!

Stuart said...

Does anyone have Uncle Larry's address. I got him a MPOA on-line and modified it to look like his previous one with Dad.

Michael said...

Does anyone not know that by heart???

611 Harwood Ave.
Baltimore, Md. 21212

Michael said...

Wait a second. Was that a memory test to see if we had Alzheimer's???

Michael said...

BTW, I think Mom kept the condolence book with the TV remote control and playing cards. Have you checked the freezer or the bathroom cabinet yet?

Stuart said...

You know, I meant to ask for his e-mail address and as I walked away from the computer I thought I might have failed to specify that. Then I thought I should fix it real quick or I'm gonna catch hell.

Oh well.

Danny said...

I can cover dinner on 7/1, 7/2 & 7/3. Just text me if there are conflicts. Danny

Gilmom5 said...

Uncle Larry's e-mail:
be1127@peoplepc.com

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles