Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More good news...

She didn't move out today either. Another day under her belt - getting used to BGT ;-) .

I do know Uncle Jim visited today and although she had been worked up about someone stealing her money (why would she even have any money at BGT other than a few dollars for bingo?) she was calmed down by the time he arrived because she had found it.

Just another day!

Love, Levelle

5 comments:

Stuart said...

I hope we are sticking with the plan to keep a few (5 or so) one dollar bills in her purse. Someone let us know if she says she wants more than that. All it does is make her worry. Keep checking of you get the chance.

Megan said...

I got a fun call from Mrs. Lawrence today. (Who gave her my cell #?) Anyhow, she had called mom to arrange a visit today. Mom said don't bother, Quinn was on her way to pick her up to go to the beach. My thinking is that Mom was totally lucid and on the ball. She just didn't want Mrs. Lawrence to visit. (tee-hee)

Levelle said...

LOL!

Did I mention that when we arrived yesterday, I told the kids to tell Granny where we had been? Aidan told her that we went to the beach and Mom said with a pout, "and you didn't even drop in to see me?" Maybe her LaLa Land is going to be Ocean City. I guess there could be worse places to spend the rest of your life ;-) >

Danny said...

"The Beach" IS Mom's good-time memory place I think. Hey, she honeymooned there! Yours truly arrived nine months and five days hence. Maybe we could do a family road trip and take her to the Purple Moose Saloon on the boardwalk :-)

Stuart said...

I have my week vacation that I "won" at the St. Mary auction. Anybody want to take Mom to Ocean City, or maybe Atlantic City?

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles