Sunday, August 3, 2008

FYI

A few things I told some of you, but maybe not all...
  • Jim found the funeral home sign-in books. They were in the red dresser outside of Dad's workshop. Now they are on the dining room table. Could someone take care of getting them to Uncle Larry?
  • The garage circuit breaker is turned off. It's in the basement laundry room.
  • Right now, there are only 2 keys to the new lock on the front door - Megan and Levelle have them
  • We found a cool 1865 diary that belonged to Mom's great-grandfather Gentry. Quinn has it now to show to Tod. There was an entry on April 14 that said, "Abraham Lincoln murdered at Ford's Theater in Washington, DC." Chilling.
  • We found a letter that Mom and Dad received in early May 2008 from St Mary's. They have pledged $2,500 to St Mary's Legacy of Love. I have a scan copy of the letter which I will e-mail to Stuart and Danny. We should honor that request and see how much they still owe.
  • Jim also scanned all the pages of the Distribution Book where Mom lists what sge wants everyone to have. The original is in the desk. If you want me to e-mail you the scanned copy, let me know. It's just for your reading enjoyment, of course. We don't want to be taking things out of the house til Mom says OK.

Take care, folks. I'm with Quinn in that I think we should visit lightly until Mom gets more settled. She didn't go to church with us this morning because she wasn't feeling well (wish I could spell diarea ) But she was happy and in a good mood.

Talk to you all soon, Lel

3 comments:

Stuart said...

I think that the Legacy payment was completely made. But we can check on it.

Megan said...

Diarea is spelled 'g-r-e-e-n a-p-p-l-e q-u-i-c-k-s-t-e-p'

Levelle said...

LOL Megan :-D

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles