Monday, August 25, 2008

John's Off to College!

We dropped John off at Bradford (University of Pittsburgh) on Friday. Yipee!! His contact info is:
John Gilmour
Campus Box 424
300 Campus Dr
Bradford PA 16701
cell: 215-872-1212
jfg10@pitt.edu

I'm sure he'd love to hear from everyone/anyone. Since he hasn't accepted my friend request on facebeook, you all will have to let me know what's going on :(

I'll continue to monitor IM (which he never signs on to) My next step us to clean his room and then enjoy the cleanliness til he gets back. A pathetic life, you might say, but surprisingly satifying.

Picture posted in the picture column. How's all our other college offsprinkles doing? I'd love to have contact info.

Take care, Lel

No comments:

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles