One day, at band camp, I kissed this guy who went to Loyola College. Does that qualify me for congrats? J.K. No update from me on the mom front. I left messages at BG and with Fr.Art. The care manager I want to talk to is on vacation and will be back Monday. Unless a problem arises between now and then, I will wait to talk to her. Fr.Art will be back tomorrow afternoon. I left a pretty detailed message about the current state of affairs. I am hoping I will get a prompt response. In Levelle's defense, I don't think her Latin is bad. She is on vacation this week and is hopefully enjoying a blog-free week.
Stuart, as a graduate of the prestigious center for higher learning in question (a LUM alum), I take great umbrage at those word associations.
First and foremost, Loyola University Maryland has no rivals. We are proud to be the only Jesuit University in central Maryland located on Charles Street with a really large Astroturf soccer field.
Second, I might point out that LUM also rhymes with Mum, rum, magnum, condominium and other perfectly wonderful and positive words that better encapsulate what Loyola is all about.
7 comments:
The test was me finally figuring out how to use a regular word to be a link.
Watch me now on Daily Kos!
Levelle is also a graduate, despite her obvious lack of Latin skills.
Does this mean I should ask for a raise?
Thanks, Michael. Sorry Levelle - now added.
So now it's LUM. To its rivals, will it rhyme with bum, dumb, scum and crumb?
One day, at band camp, I kissed this guy who went to Loyola College. Does that qualify me for congrats? J.K.
No update from me on the mom front. I left messages at BG and with Fr.Art. The care manager I want to talk to is on vacation and will be back Monday. Unless a problem arises between now and then, I will wait to talk to her. Fr.Art will be back tomorrow afternoon. I left a pretty detailed message about the current state of affairs. I am hoping I will get a prompt response. In Levelle's defense, I don't think her Latin is bad. She is on vacation this week and is hopefully enjoying a blog-free week.
Stuart, as a graduate of the prestigious center for higher learning in question (a LUM alum), I take great umbrage at those word associations.
First and foremost, Loyola University Maryland has no rivals. We are proud to be the only Jesuit University in central Maryland located on Charles Street with a really large Astroturf soccer field.
Second, I might point out that LUM also rhymes with Mum, rum, magnum, condominium and other perfectly wonderful and positive words that better encapsulate what Loyola is all about.
BTW, I was turned down for the raise.
BTW, I just heard that a LUM alum is now also known as a LUMinary. ;)
Post a Comment