After hearing of Megan's visit yesterday where Mom had her bags packed to move to the 2nd floor and her disturbing report on Sunday from Linda that Mom was on the edge of being moved to Reminiscence, I decided to call Cathy, mom's nurse. She said Mom is adjusting nicely and that she is getting out to socialize. She went to a Happy Hour one night - boys, what have you started!? and she went to the Town Hall meeting last night. She said Mom is a very sweet lady and there have not been any recent issues. She said Mom is not even on her "radar" for Reminiscence and she didn't know where Linda got that information. She assured me that we would be made aware if anything were to change.
Megan, I love you but you either have to stop visiting or stop blogging. I need a break from worrying and Mom seems to be doing great ;-D
8 comments:
Fine.
Actually, your answer that you spit out that goes with the sour face is suppossed to be "fine then". At least it always used to be.
BTW, how did we manage to get 8 votes on the legacy of love? Did Mom & Dad have another sprinkle that owns a computer?
I'm not having a sour face. I just said fine, I'll lay off. I just thought the point of the blog was to keep the far-aways posted, so they wouldn't feel so far away.
It's probably better we all live with mom and the gnomes in la-la land.
I appreciate the updates, and I think we are all getting better at dealing with the surprise behaviors and comments (by Mom, of course).
Anybody feel like taking her suitcase and boxes back to Yarmouth?
Quinn, did Father Art return your call?
Empty or full?
I know I "BTW" a lot but.... BTW, I chickened out from calling Mom last night. I'll work up the courage tonight. Maybe.
BTW, I was just kidding about the blogging, Megan. I get what the blogging is for. Usually, I do prefer to just live in la-la land, unfortunately, I had to address those recent concerns in order to go back there. Happily, I'm back in
la-la land now.
BTW Stuart, Monsignors Art and Tewes are going to visit Mom next week.
BYW Michael, don't be such a chicken. Just let Mom do the talking and you'll be fine.
yo Quinn. It's not that I have trouble talking with Mom. It's... ah nevermind. Hopefully she is better later.
Post a Comment