Not at all. I stop by Dad's 'room' a few times a week, usually around dawn. He's normally well guarded by 4 or more of Balto City's 'finest' who park their cruisers there for a donut break. They've seen me enough that it doesn't raise their eyebrows any more. Shappy stops by to say hi frequently too.
I do have some work to do on his 'room' though. Some hornets are trying to move in with him. I guess the looser soil attracted them. They'll be permenantly evicted upon my next visit.
Can someone leave a key for me at the house. I will be arriving sometime late on Friday and the key I have is the old one to the front door. I assume that key has been changed.
LOL Lel! I will leave you a key Stuart if you wouldn't mind bringing up the white noise machine that we left in Rhett's room when we were there. I will also leave Rory's umbrella which she left in our car.
8 comments:
Not at all. I stop by Dad's 'room' a few times a week, usually around dawn. He's normally well guarded by 4 or more of Balto City's 'finest' who park their cruisers there for a donut break. They've seen me enough that it doesn't raise their eyebrows any more. Shappy stops by to say hi frequently too.
I do have some work to do on his 'room' though. Some hornets are trying to move in with him. I guess the looser soil attracted them. They'll be permenantly evicted upon my next visit.
Can someone leave a key for me at the house. I will be arriving sometime late on Friday and the key I have is the old one to the front door. I assume that key has been changed.
Only if you promise not to bring Mom back to Yarmouth.
LOL Lel! I will leave you a key Stuart if you wouldn't mind bringing up the white noise machine that we left in Rhett's room when we were there. I will also leave Rory's umbrella which she left in our car.
Thanks - Levelle
Thanks. I have the noise machine. I'll call you for key location.
Actually Megan said that a key to the front door is under the celtic cross in the back yard. We can just exchange objects at the board meeting then.
I hope strangers haven't found our blog.
Those stranger than we?
Post a Comment