Okay, I just had a lovely 30 minute talk with Mom. We chatted about Michael Phelps, LUM, mass at the Mother House, Uncle Jim, bingo, volunteering, walks, melatonin, Alex, John & Andy, and some other stuff. Wonderful!
She also sounded entirely oriented throughout the whole 35 minute call too.
5 comments:
Ahh! Thanks, I'm still in my happy place. Glad to hear it was a good call.
Just an FYI- if the talk about melatonin was to suggest that she take it- #1 She is not allowed to take any meds on her own and #2 Dr.Lavin started her on a sleeping pill.
HELL week is over. I've got a few minutes before heading home for a few miscellaneous comments...
Last Saturday, Shannon watered the Dad’s veggies for me. She's furious about Loyola's new name. But she points out that its new acronym will still be better than that of the school next door (College of Notre Dame of Maryland... Lisa, please forgive and don't hate me for passing that on).
On Monday, I cut & trimmed the Yarmouth lawn, gave the garden a good watering again, switched the indoor lighting a bit and picked up the mail. Yes, the modem came and I'll see about installing it the next visit there.
Tuesday, I met with the MetLife financial planner... just for some signatures for the estate consolidation. Fuller report will be forthcoming soon.
Talk to you all sooner than later I hope, Danny
La La La. Ohmmmm.
What? No one wants to know about the other 5 minutes?
Regarding the sleeping pills, Mom said she has only taken one.
Okay, you can tell me about the other five minutes. Quinn doesn't have to read it.
Post a Comment