Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bored Meeting...

Hey if we are having a board meeting next weekend, does someone think that they could get Paul there? (and by someone, I mean Danny) The topic of Rogers Forge came up yesterday (Michael Phelps reference) so I casually asked Mom if he had been by recently. She said that she had not seen hide nor hair of him for a long time. (now I know that the ALZ makes her forget details and I know she went through a phase where she thought she hadn't seen him, yet she had. But I thinks it's dubious that he has visited Mom since she moved. I haven't seen his name in the visitor sign-in book.) She was really getting used to seeing him daily with the church visits. I will be pissed off if he took the car (that she offered) and hasn't done anything for her since. Plus, it would be another friendly face visitor for her to look forward to.

Love always - Levelle

3 comments:

Stuart said...

Danny said that Paul has told him that he would drop by today, his day off. I might try to reach Paul later to see if he switched the registration into his name so we can cancel Mom's insurance. I'll find out if he made it by BG. As far as I know he doesn't visit our blog.

Michael said...

Well Paul should show up more than this one time. I mean, like, you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Megan said...

Michael, you should stop whatever important thing you're doing and immediately apologize for calling Paulin a pig.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles