Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm sure Levelle will post later....

...but good news - she got all boxes and Mom's suitcase out of the building today. So no more "ready to go"

Sounds like maybe Mom was done with that anyway :(

If Mom keeps talking about being at the beach, would someone please put her in their car and rive her around for awhile. Arrive back at BG and say "We're home!"

I bet it would work.

I think we need a board meeting, just to support the in-town folks. My treat. What's a good day for you all?

=Lel

2 comments:

Stuart said...

I think I can be there on the 20th, but maybe not before that. I'll have the crab omelet.

Michael said...

I called mom around 1:00pm on Thursday and she sounded pretty good although there were a few things that took me by surprise. I asked her about the dedication of the come&bury'em and she said that was a along time ago. When I replied that I thought it was in mid-August on the feast of the Assumption she said that might be right because she didn't remember Dad being there. Hmmmm... She did refer to our Dad as the one who died several time, not hers so she got off that kick. Also, she said that Levelle picked her up for something today but she could not remember what. After at least a minute of thought, she said it was the doctors where she was told she was in perfect health. Hmmmm..... I didn't raise anything about the hospital and neither did she. Mom mentioned that she got a scolding for leaving the premises without permission (she just signs out, right?) and that she would love someone to take her out to visit Dad or other places as there is so little to do in BGT. She said she's bored but she does have some friends now. At the end of the call she said she needed to run off for a concert they were giving. She didn't expect much but the was so little else to do that she might as well go and have a laugh. The concert was going to be given by "two 90 year-old ladies in ridiculous costumes." Hmmmm.....

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles