that's good but I'm bummed. I can't even say I was diving. I assume Mom was happy to escape for the afternoon and didn't try to hold onto the railing or dog when it was time to go.
Stuart called today. Evidently Mom did know that Megan was there because she got up at 4:30 and packed up her things. She was ready to go and give an ear full to Stuart when he arrived. She was not pleased that Megan had taken her suitcase either ;-). I think she blames the person who's name she remembers the most. Perhaps if you didn't visit so much Megan, she wouldn't remember your name ;-) JK.
4 comments:
that's good but I'm bummed. I can't even say I was diving. I assume Mom was happy to escape for the afternoon and didn't try to hold onto the railing or dog when it was time to go.
The day was delightful! Maybe Mom didn't notice I was there(:p
Stuart called today. Evidently Mom did know that Megan was there because she got up at 4:30 and packed up her things. She was ready to go and give an ear full to Stuart when he arrived. She was not pleased that Megan had taken her suitcase either ;-). I think she blames the person who's name she remembers the most. Perhaps if you didn't visit so much Megan, she wouldn't remember your name ;-) JK.
I guess he'll update about his visit later.
Love to all - Levelle
Post a Comment