Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What?!?! Everybody too worn out from today to post or are your eyes still sore?!?

Just for posterity, I will post a few highlights from the day. These are second hand because I did not visit today. I'm not sure what Q, M and D did to her, but Mom was fine yesterday when I left her. (well actually, not fine, I could tell that she was changing her attitude. I couldn't get her to sit back in bed and relax - she wanted to sit on the side of the bed - easier to get away!)

  • Mom broke the dry erase board off of the wall trying to get out of the room through the wall.
  • Q had to fish dirty toilet paper out from Mom's pants
  • M has learned a new trick for when you just can't find your shirt and you still want to go out.
  • There is really one exit from a bathroom and the shower is not it
  • Mom is super strong
  • Gentle/docile - not words to describe Mom after a few days in the hospital
  • Haldol does not do too much to calm Mom down
  • The staff at GBMC has been wonderful especially Zach
  • All tests are completed. Now the Neurologist can look at things and maybe have some news for us tomorrow.
  • A sponge bath would be nice
  • Mib, nib, yib, nib, mib, bib - That's Mom mimicking Quinn or the Nurses talking
  • Leftover from Danny yesterday - the next person who talks to Mom, could you tell her that the hospital gown opening should be in the back!?!

Keep praying for answers and remember to keep smiling!

Love to all - Levelle

3 comments:

Megan said...

Levelle jumped my gun. Read my post for more info.

Gilmom5 said...

No idea what y'all did to mom but she really was fine when I left.

Michael said...

Well she was in very good shape when I left. What have you ALL done?????

Hopefully proper rest in BGT, the medical marijuana (whatever that is) and escape from the hospital will help clear the confusion. I'm not as worried about the mib nib jib yib bib or fainting if she is having the other serious confusion / aggression issues.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles