oops, I mean what he did with Mom today - here's the update from GBMC. Yep, that's right - GBMC. Quinn just called to say that Mom had another one of her spells today at dinner. She felt the gray cloud coming over her and got up to go to her room. Then she fell on her butt and was sent to the ER at GBMC. There performed several test and wanted to do a CAT scan. They are planning on keeping her overnight. Mom is livid and does not want to stay, nor does she want to go back to BGT. Quinn has warned the nurse of what happened the last time. With all of my medical expertise, I told Quinn to tell them to drug her up with sleeping meds and lithium so at least she will enjoy the visit. (helpful aren't I?!?) I'll go tomorrow to pick her up.
Pray, pray, pray that she sleeps and wakes up in a better frame of mind (if that's possible at this stage ;-) )
Love always - Levelle
No comments:
Post a Comment