Have I told you guys about this website before? It's really great. I don't visit everyday but it sure helps when I do. It's run by Irish Jesuits. Enjoy! http://www.sacredspace.ie/
funny (imagine a wry smile. I don't know the emoticon for that)
I also ordered a package from my local public TV station called "Change your brain, chnage your life". It's a book and DVD of the show I watched. All very interesting about ways to improve brain function and head off Alheimer's type issues. I'll be happy to share. The best thing that comes with it is a survey, the results of which, predict brain health. We all know those AZ drugs work better the earlier they are started. I'll be the first to take them, buying them with a carton of cigs every time. You know, there's also a smell test that is a good predictor of AZ.
4 comments:
I love it. What a great way to start the day.
Go gently,
Q
Um, you sent that link already. If I recall, it was on August 9, 2006 at about 7:14am.
Don't you remember??
oooops, It's spreading already.
funny (imagine a wry smile. I don't know the emoticon for that)
I also ordered a package from my local public TV station called "Change your brain, chnage your life". It's a book and DVD of the show I watched. All very interesting about ways to improve brain function and head off Alheimer's type issues. I'll be happy to share. The best thing that comes with it is a survey, the results of which, predict brain health. We all know those AZ drugs work better the earlier they are started. I'll be the first to take them, buying them with a carton of cigs every time. You know, there's also a smell test that is a good predictor of AZ.
Post a Comment