Monday, September 22, 2008

You're off the hook, Megan!

Deja vu! Room 3435 at GBMC. She will stay atleast 1 day, maybe 2 this time. God help them! The good news is that they will be focusing on possible neurological factors this time and she will be seen by a neurologist. I thought they or Dr.Lavin should have done this the last time she was there. Anyway, if all that checks out they will consider adjusting her medications. All of these episodes have happened since she was started on Namenda (not a likely cause) and Remeron ( a possible cause). She was getting a little agitated by the time I was leaving, so I took Levelle's medical advice and told them if they were smart they would start doping her up right away.
BTW- The first thing Mom said to me when I got there was " When I get out of here I'm going to call... um... that son from North Carolina! ( I filled in Stuart before she could blame Megan again!)This is his fault. We walked all over I don't know where. I was exhausted!" ;) Sorry, Stuart. Don't worry I'm sure she'll forget before she sees you again. BTWA- Thanks again, Stuart for taking care of all the medical paperwork and problems. That is enough to make me nauseous.
Levlle you can come with me to get Mom, but I have all of her stuff so I'll have to come back in anyway. I will call GBMC in the a.m. to get an update and find out when she will be d/c'd to BG.
TIFN, I'MGTB, Q

1 comment:

Danny said...

Just heard the news from Stuart in an e-mail... then talked to Megan :-(
I'll be heading to GBMC/BG for a visit within a couple of hours and will pass along any new info I can gather.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles