Just kidding. I checked in on Mom this morning and she was shaky and a little forgetful, but no longer the mother of newborns! Whew! She had several visitors while I was there so I left. I will check back in on her tomorrow morning (my regular Friday morning visit)
JTYWTK (good luck with that one!)
Love to all - Levelle
4 comments:
Just Thought You Wanted To Know?
Do I win a prize???
You win our undying respect.
Good one. Just in case you watch the Singapore Grand Prix Sunday morning, that's my office building with the almost pointy roof near the track. I left the lights on on the 24th floor so you would know my office.
I doubt that the local TV stations in my neck of Pennsyltucky will cover it. Sunday is NASCAR's "Camping World RV 400" race at Kansas Speedway. Yee Hah...Break out the beer, barbeque & brats
Post a Comment