In the dark of this morn, I made a final stop at Yarmouth. I'd forgotten to pick up a two items from the trash pad and technically trespassed to recover them. They were still there BUT so too was a 20 foot long dumpster in the driveway. The buyers mentioned at closing that they'd be converting the basement into an in-law apartment. It took them less than 24 hours to begin the demolition. I'm kicking myself now for not having removed the offsprinkle height progression boards, the workbench & pegboard :-(
The proceeds from the sale were delivered this afternoon to the MetLife investors.
LTA-Danny
8 comments:
It's okay. We won't be able to forget Dad's ways of organizing his shop, etc., and I plan to take advantage of his ideas in my own studio. And the height charts? Well, Danny, I hope you've started your own charts for your grandboys, on a moveable piece of woodwork, of course.
...but not final comment on it ;)
I spoke with the Smearman's today. They're on there SECOND dumpster now. Kitchen and basement are both now gutted. I'm sorry you gals scrubbed it all nice and clean.
Too bad we couldn't have gotten the door frame. Would have made an interesting conversation piece at future gatherings.
Speaking of which, is Michael coming back at Christmas this year or Thanksgiving? Trying to make my Atlanta plans.
This is a Thanksgiving year.
Michael, do you know where Melanie got the bracelets that she gave us. A friend of mine just lost her father and I'd like to give her one. Tell her I get so many compliments on the bracelet.
Hope everyone is well.
BTW- I have an appointment at BG this Saturday. They do a yearly evaluation and want to discuss it with me :-p Not looking forward to this, although she has seemed pretty good lately. Not clean (which I will be bringing up), but in good spirits.
LTA, Q
Couldn't they have mentioned their plans before I f*ing kicked my ass cleaning? (TGFPercoset) And did any of you happen to take the brand new mop I used to scrub the basement floor? I left it back in the laundry room, I think.
I just got the payment for the insurance policy cancellation and I'll drop that in the mail for Danny to deposit. I was just curious if anyone took down the Baltimore Equitable 1794 Handshake plaque off of the wall outside.
Stuart- No, plaque was forgotten.
Megan- I believe I did bring out your new (blue?)mop on settlement day. If memory serves me right, it was in the 2nd to last load brought out and deposited in Michael's garage for later retrieval.
Post a Comment